Another gig date – Darwin May 24

April 15, 2008 by

Well things are really kicking off on the news front, with yet another date announced for a festival appearance.

Wolfmother will appear at the BASSINTHEGRASS festival to be held in Darwin, Australia, on Saturday May 24. Other confirmed acts include Powderfinger, Hilltop Hoods, Gyroscope, Potbelleez, The Audreys, Mammal and Hercules in NY.

Online ticket sales are currently not available via the site, but there is a telephone number if you can’t wait for that to be fixed.

Guess I better start updating the Wolfmother Tour Dates page again!

Comments

6 Responses to “Another gig date – Darwin May 24”

1. Another N. Australia gig in Darwin on June 8th, 2008 9:18 am

[…] Another N. Australia gig in DarwinWolfmother competition #1Secret song unearthed!New gig, San Diego, Jul 27; recent interview, no album newsThe Warhol gig setlistAnother gig date – Darwin May 24Excitement! New songs!!Another gig date announcedFinally some news! Tour date!!Happy Birthday me! […]

2. zendesk.com on June 24th, 2014 3:46 am

calories burned calculator

3. Ikman.Zendesk.Com on August 20th, 2014 4:29 am

Hey very nice blog!

Good fashion writers develop a buzz for the latest fashion apparel and accessories, and so they quickly create many trends.
    You are able to see good types of condolence letters online at
    Obituaries – Help. Thrifty foods delivery cost Ref (Ikman.Zendesk.Com) Newspaper editors wanting to publish feature-story, biographical obituaries
    for anybody who dies inside community. We have assisted so many students achieve their dream careers
    by excelling inside the pre-requisite course.

4. Dorothy on July 21st, 2016 7:49 am

Faydra, I wanted to be very careful not to comment on autism. I ended up using that story because the writer also shares the general attitude regarding all children, i.e. if you're annoyed by my kid you hate children.As for kiy-nriefdld, every Monday night the Swait's roll into Mojo's Burgers for kids eat free night. And I might even have a pint. We just fit the two kids per parent limit.

5. sparkasse niederlausitz kredite on February 12th, 2017 5:39 pm

Caine, author of the Morganville Vampire books (the first one I reviewed here), is surprisingly prolific. She’s written at least seven books in her Weather Wardens series,

6. ship my car quotes on March 17th, 2017 11:44 am

Hi, Im a 34 year old fit female, slim and in perfect health, perfect echo & structure of heart, perfect blood test etc .. I had acid reflux/ gastritis from eating lots of hot chillies 8 months ago. At the time I had no idea what acid reflux was I was just in alot of pain. A day after I was in a hot shower and I came out I went into AF and had to go to hospital & was converted by a magnesium drip. I had acid reflux again after eating lots of hot chillies and tabasco sauce a few weeks ago.