New European tour dates

August 24, 2009 by

Just confirmed, hot off the press – not only will Wolfmother be heading back to London in October, they’ll be visiting several other European countries too! One commenter requested The Netherlands and the band has delivered. Another requested France, the band has delivered! I’m not necessarily suggesting that requesting gigs in the comments on wolfmother.net will result in the request being granted, but it’s a nice coincidence!

Gigs are:
Oct 14th – Paris, France – The Trabendo – Tickets
Oct 15th – Amsterdam, Netherlands – Melkweg –Tickets (note the Wolfmother FB update had the wrong url)
Oct 16th – Hamburg, Germany – Knust – Tickets
Oct 17th – Berlin, Germany – Columbia Club – Tickets
Oct 21st – London, UK – Coronet – Tickets (on sale Thursday August 27, 9am!)

So tell me in the comments below, who’s going to which gig? I’ll definitely be trying to go to the London gig!

(ps – Wolfmother Tour Dates page updated)

Comments

11 Responses to “New European tour dates”

1. Schwansz on August 25th, 2009 9:39 am

YES!!!!!!!!!! They’re coming to Amsterdam!!!!

2. auspicepresider on August 25th, 2009 9:51 am

hear 30 seconds of each song on itunes!!!!!!!!!!

3. Schwansz on August 26th, 2009 2:44 pm

Yeah i heard it! Its gonna be a good album, but i def. know that it will not be as good as their debute. instead of awesome heavy organ stuff, i hear some kinda crappy electric piano and what the fuck happened to violence of the sun!!!! I was so looking forward to hear the track i heard on youtube with the old line-up and what i hear now is some soft shit that doesnt even sound like the original version and i miss monolith and inside the mountain, those are killer-tracks!!! what the fuck Andrew!!! but i dont wanna be too negative, i heard some very good stuff too! and i def. give it a chance! I just cant help being a little bit dissapointed though!

4. Narfix on August 27th, 2009 8:27 am

Just got my tickets for the gig in Paris !!!!
    Yeaaaahhhhhh !!!!!!!!!
    This is going to be awesome !!!!

5. Jimmi on August 27th, 2009 8:34 am

I got my tickets :D I CANNOT WAIT!

6. Biocef on August 27th, 2009 8:39 am

Wolfmother in Paris, incredible !!!
    I’ve got my tickets too !
    See ya at The Trabendo !

7. Schwansz on August 27th, 2009 9:06 am

The tickets in Amsterdam where sold in less then 9 minutes, so now i got tickets for Hamburg, Germany!!! Its 6 hours by car so i have to book a hotel, but i got the tickets!!!!!!!!!

8. Jimmi on August 27th, 2009 9:45 am

now that is didication schwansz! my trip it only 1 hour away from the venue.. by train.. and i think its sold out as well.. livenations.co.uk are not showing any available tickets.. however the website i bought it off.. are… worrying..

9. mojo69 on August 27th, 2009 10:57 am

Just ordered my tickets for Berlin (17.10). Damn it this is going to be awsome. Hope it’ll be as nice as the other concert in Berlin (10.08.2009)

10. chimaera on August 28th, 2009 11:58 am

I got my tickets, baby! Even though I only ordered at 930 or so … I was worried!

11. Schwansz on September 2nd, 2009 3:29 pm

Yeah people, im gonna see them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think im gonna scream like a chick when they’ll start playing.