Next up, Europe – then North America

September 27, 2009 by

The New Moon Rising Australian tour came to and end last night in Frankston, where I hear the band were somewhat raucus and the gig ended with some good old rock and roll smashing of gear!

Next up is Paris in a couple of weeks, so I’m sure the band are looking forward to a bit of a break. Tickets are still available for several European tour dates, including Paris, so get your credit cards out and book some tickets.

October 14 2009 – The Trabendo, Paris, France Buy tickets! – Tickets available!

October 15 2009 – Melkweg, Amsterdam, Netherlands – SOLD OUT
October 16 2009 – Knust, Hamburg, Germany – SOLD OUT
October 17 2009 – Columbia Club, Berlin, Germany – SOLD OUT
October 21 2009 – Coronet, London, UK – SOLD OUT

Then comes the US tour, starting October 29 in Dallas. Tickets are still available for most shows – click here to see availability. Full schedule can be found on the tour dates page.

Comments

6 Responses to “Next up, Europe – then North America”

1. Schwansz on September 27th, 2009 10:04 pm

yeaah!! i’m gonna see them!!!

2. Ezequiel on September 28th, 2009 5:37 pm

(sorry for my english) I have a question…the band have any plans to come to south america? in a tour or only a show…..i’m a fan of wolfmother and i like to see the band one day….i’m from Argentina….(again, sorry for the my english)

3. chimaera on September 28th, 2009 9:03 pm

Ezequiel, no need to apologies for your English – it’s better than my Spanish! South America is an area that the band hasn’t visited much, it’s true … but hopefully next year.

4. Ezequiel on September 29th, 2009 2:48 pm

Great!..I hope they come next year then…and hopefully one day come to Argentina….thanks!

5. Schwansz on October 7th, 2009 9:10 pm

I was wondering if it’s possible to buy the album at a gig before it’s releasedate. Anyone??? then I don’t have to order the album on the internet.

6. chimaera on October 10th, 2009 4:30 pm

Don’t think that’s possible unfortunately, otherwise it would have leaked by now!