Happy Birthday, Andrew!

July 20, 2012 by

Andrew Stockdale

Today, 20th July 2012, marks Wolfmother frontman Andrew Stockdale’s 36th birthday! Andrew was 28 years old when his band that we love burst onto the rock scene with their debut self-titled EP, and 8 years later the group is still at the centre of our hearts, with a third album on its way very soon!

Everyone at The Original Wolfmother Fan Site wishes Mr. Stockdale a very happy birthday, and the best of luck with the rest of the upcoming tour dates and the album release! Leave your birthday messages to Andrew in the comments below, and we’ll try our best to get them to him!

Comments

6 Responses to “Happy Birthday, Andrew!”

1. HeikoD on July 20th, 2012 11:33 am

Happy Birthday dear Andrew and
    Good wishes from Germany!
    Have a nice birth :)

2. Bryce on July 20th, 2012 1:35 pm

Happy Birthday Andrew!
    Don’t forget about your US fans! We would like to see you live too!
    haha Anyway, enjoy your birthday!

3. Rachel on July 21st, 2012 10:34 am

Andre, when you say it like that, 8 years sounds like a loooooong time. Like, seriously dude. I was 12. o.O
    Don’t tell him I said that though.

Happy birthday, Andrew, you old geezer you!

4. André Pusey on July 21st, 2012 10:38 am

I know, it’s crazy right! I remember the first time I heard the EP version of ‘Woman’, I was halfway through secondary school, now I’ve graduated university!

5. Igor on July 21st, 2012 9:19 pm

ANDREW I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!

AND THAT YOU’RE CAREER BECOME EVEN MORE SUCCESSFUL !!!!!!

I saw you and the band last sunday at Exit Festival in Serbia !!!!

I was the only one in the front row with a WOLFMOTHER t-shirt !!!!!!!!!!

I was completely delirious, cause i never believed that i’m going to see Wolfmother live, especially not in my country !!!!!!!!!

That was one of the best shows i’ve ever seen in my life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for coming to our country, i hope you will visit us once again, maybe in Belgrade next time.

Thank you for your music, which i’m trying to spread around the whole country……….

Rock on Andrew !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Igor (from Serbia)

6. Ben on August 1st, 2012 2:30 pm

Happy birthday, Andrew.

Thanks again for coming to little old Tamworth last year and blowing the top off the ‘country music capital’! Not many bands would head out to the rural towns to play for their fans, but you, along with Powderfinger prove we are all one in this world and we all love our music just the same.
    Thanks mate, hope to hear the new album soon.