New Album RELEASED on SoundCloud

March 7, 2013 by

It’s the day we have all been waiting for: the new Wolfmother/Andrew Stockdale album is now available for full streaming! It’s been a long road… and I don’t know what to say!

Get on over to the Wolfmother SoundCloud NOW to hear the record (still untitled, oddly)! Leave your comments about the album below, on our forums, or on our Facebook page, and we’ll publish the best of the best at some point.

Track listing:
9. Year of the Dragon — 4:48
10. Meridian — 4:56
11. Of the Earth — 4:21
12. Let It Go — 5:04
13. Country — 3:50
14. Suitcase — 4:06

Comments

15 Responses to “New Album RELEASED on SoundCloud”

1. chimaera on March 7th, 2013 8:09 am

Woop woop!!! Still listening but sounds great so far!

2. André Pusey on March 7th, 2013 8:17 am

I can’t listen until I get home from work at like 5pm (8:30am now)… GUTTED.

3. shotguy on March 7th, 2013 8:20 am

The first time he uploaded the album there were 2 more tracks:Black Swan and Everyday Drone

4. Alex on March 7th, 2013 1:16 pm

It looks like the tracks were uploaded backwards of the tracklisting above.

5. Augusto on March 7th, 2013 8:27 pm

sounds great, just missed a bit the harmonica on keep moving, but I love the whole album :)

6. Anonymous on March 7th, 2013 10:24 pm

Great songs, I want all the songs on the album.

7. Caroline on March 7th, 2013 11:24 pm

I hope Andrew decides to release all 20 songs..just post them all on Soundcloud. I’m okay with that. So happy to hear new stuff!

8. Count aralia on March 8th, 2013 11:31 pm

Article listed above I am pretty sure the ‘Alex’ mentioned is Alex Markwell from the Delta Riggs. Heard through word of mouth.

9. Ace on March 9th, 2013 7:46 pm

It looks like the tracks were removed today or yesterday… Does anyone have an alternative source or a download? I haven’t gotten the chance to listen to this yet!

10. B.Steele on March 9th, 2013 7:48 pm

I second Ace’s concerns

11. VagEHbond on March 9th, 2013 10:37 pm

Also missed The Record on Soundcloud. Any other sources? Anyone?

12. Stockdale Completes Solo Transition : The Original Wolfmother Fan Site on March 10th, 2013 12:47 pm

[…] photo of the full band uploaded on Facebook proved that the guys were still on good terms, and the stream of the album on the Soundcloud page of Wolfmother confused even more. In our exclusive interview with Stockdale, […]

13. Keep Moving Release Dates Confirmed : The Original Wolfmother Fan Site on March 25th, 2013 12:21 pm

[…] Initially scheduled for a makeshift digital release today, a rough mix of the album was initially made available for free streaming on Wolfmother’s SoundCloud profile on March […]

14. jake on March 27th, 2013 6:51 am

i have the rough mix album ripped.. ghetto rigged it all 14 tracks

15. mancare caini on August 4th, 2014 4:16 am

Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your site and in accession capital to
    assert that I acquire actually enjoyed account your blog posts.
    Any way I will be subscribing to your augment and even I achievement you access
    consistently rapidly.