Keep Moving Release Dates Confirmed

March 25, 2013 by

Writing on Twitter earlier today (March 25th), Wolfmother frontman-turned solo musician Andrew Stockdale answered fans’ ongoing questions as to the official release date of his upcoming album Keep Moving. Originally slated for a makeshift digital release today, a rough mix of the album was initially made available for free streaming on Wolfmother’s SoundCloud profile on March 7th.

Stockdale’s debut album, or Wolfmother’s third album if you’d prefer, is officially set for release this year on May 31st in Australia, on June 3rd in the United Kingdom (and presumably most of Europe), and on June 4th in the United States (and presumably Canada). No word on record labels just yet, but the delay in the release timescale suggests that Keep Moving will now be set for a physical release.

More news from Wolfmother.net when it becomes available!

Comments

6 Responses to “Keep Moving Release Dates Confirmed”

1. WTF on March 25th, 2013 4:37 pm

That’s pretty shitty of him. He made it seem like it was going to launch today… and now he gives the actual release date.

I found a download of the stream from a while back, but unfortunately the quality is awful. I guess I’m stuck with that for another few months, though I can’t see why he doesn’t just sell the album digitally via his website in the mean time

2. E on March 25th, 2013 5:40 pm

Boo!!! Why such a long delay?

I wont make the mistake of counting on this date to stick either. Call me a skeptic but this seems to keep happening.

Fingers crossed.

3. Ben on March 25th, 2013 6:36 pm

Well at least it’s going to be release on physical format, and I think its great news because sincerely having an album only on mp3 kind of sucks don’t you think ? And some label that would release it would make it easier for touring ?

4. Powelly on March 31st, 2013 11:11 am

Anybody have any idea if the physical release will include vinyl?!

5. New Song Written and Recorded : The Original Wolfmother Fan Site on April 3rd, 2013 5:51 pm

[…] new album Keep Moving is finalised for its release in just a couple of months, Stockdale has written, recorded and mastered a brand new song within the last two days for our […]

6. ????? ??? ??? on June 19th, 2014 6:36 pm

Ahaa, its good dialogue on the topic of this paragraph here at this weblog, I
    have read all that, so now me also commenting here.

Look into my web site ????? ??? ???