Full Hangout Show Footage Available

May 17, 2014 by

Wolfmother have uploaded the full 75 minutes of footage from their performance at the Hangout Music Festival Pre-Party in Gulf Shores, Alabama on May 15th to their YouTube channel. The show was made up mainly of hits from the band’s self-titled debut album, as well as one track from Cosmic Egg and a few from recent release New Crown. The full setlist can be seen below.

1. Dimension
2. New Moon Rising
3. Woman
4. “I Ain’t Got No”
5. White Unicorn
6. How Many Times
7. Apple Tree
8. Mind’s Eye
9. Love Train
10. Colossal
11. Joker & the Thief

Comments

12 Responses to “Full Hangout Show Footage Available”

1. hark on May 17th, 2014 6:44 am

yo they don’t play enemy is in your mind, there playing i ain’t got no

2. André Pusey on May 17th, 2014 7:05 am

Thanks hark – I haven’t actually watched the footage yet, I just copied the setlist from setlist.fm – now corrected! :)

3. Zeke on May 17th, 2014 3:00 pm

Also, I don’t think they played Heavyweight

4. André Pusey on May 17th, 2014 8:21 pm

Right again! Jeez, what is with setlist.fm…? Anyway, sorted. Thanks for the comments. :)

5. Andrew on May 27th, 2014 6:00 pm

Anyone knows why cant i acces the forum? Always shows 403 error

6. André Pusey on May 28th, 2014 5:00 pm

Andrew, the forums are down at the moment. We’re hoping we should be able to get them back up… this year… and yes, that is unfortunately as accurate as I can be at this point in time.

7. internet on June 6th, 2014 10:05 pm

And those who think SEO is dead and that social deserves all the attention should get a reality check.
    Search engines are far more ‘intelligent’ today and effective SEO requires actual meaningful content pages, social networking,
    articles submissions, and a focused marketing effort.
    The world-wide-web is a fantastic medium from which organizations can attain out to a bigger client base more effortlessly and in a far more successful manner.

Here is my website … internet

8. resistance bands for legs for sale on June 12th, 2014 1:45 pm

My brother recommended I might like this web site.
    He was entirely right. This post actually made my
    day. You cann’t imagine just how much time I had spent
    for this info! Thanks!

9. ????? ??? on July 19th, 2014 12:10 am

Your way of explaining all in this paragrsph is enuinely pleasant, every oone be able to
    effortlessly understand it, Thanks a lot.

10. Trent on August 9th, 2014 2:41 am

May I simply say what a comfort to find a person that truly knows what they are
    talking about on the internet. You definitely realize how to bring a
    problem to light and make it important.
    A lot more people have to check this out and understand this side of your story.
    It’s surprising you aren’t more popular since you definitely possess the gift.

11. helpful site on August 28th, 2016 6:51 am

A person who is very particular about what he/she wears
    always follows the latest trend of the industry.

my blog post helpful site

12. site on April 5th, 2017 9:54 am

Hi there mates, how is the whole thing, and what you want to say regarding this piece of
    writing, in my view its actually amazing designed for me.